New Student Info
Welcome to Hibbing High School! We are excited to have you be a part of our school community. Hibbing High School offers a wide variety of academic, athletic, and extra-curricular opportunities. Be sure to take some time and explore our website and learn about all HHS has to offer.
If you are new to our school, please follow the directions below to make the registration process run smoothly.
Notify the school your child currently attends about the move to Hibbing High School.
Contact the counselor who would be your student's counselor to schedule an appointment. See the counseling home page for contact information. A parent or gaurdian must be present at the time of enrollment.
To expedite and ensure your student is placed in the correct classes, please provide the following items:
- Complete enrollment form (available in the main office of HHS)
- Most recent report card
- Most recent schedule
- Most recent transcript of all grades and credits
- Public Health Immunization Record
- State standardized testing results
- Most current Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- Most current 504 Accomodation Plan (if applicable)
- Most current evaluation conducted by a school psychologist, speech pathologist, etc. (if applicable)
- Contact information for Special Education case manager (if applicable)