Director of Technology
The Director of Technology is responsible for the District's Technology Plan and Technology Budget.
Key Responsibilities: Configure and maintain servers and network infrastructure; Manage phone system; Design integrated data workflows; Network security; Data backup; Coordinate hardware and software purchases; Develop technology training plans; Work with technology committees
The Data Specialist is responsible for coordinating the District's data management requirements.
Key Responsibilities: Submit MARSS reports to the RMIC; Work with District MARSS Secretaries to correct reported MARSS errors; Manage student data management software; Technology Support Coordination; Assist in management of other District data, such as EDRS, STAR, MCCC
The District Technicians provide technical support for the District.
- Desktop and Mobile software installation, configuration and support
- Phone system support
- Interactive Whiteboard, Projector, Audio Enhancement System, Printer and other Peripheral support
Technology Integration Specialists
The Technology Integration Specialists provide training to classroom teachers.
- Help teachers become more comfortable with technology
- Help teachers integrate technology into their curriculum
- Help teachers become more technology proficient